Monday, August 11, 2008

'c' is for cookie

unless it's for hep c
'c' is for cookie
unless it's for hep c
'c' is for cookie
unless it's for hep c
i'd rather have a cookie than hep c

but i don't.

7 Comments:

Blogger cs said...

I have to say that I find your story to be compelling. I am really impressed by your honesty and willingness to express your desires.

12:15 AM  
Blogger cs said...

I have to say that I find your story to be compelling. I am really impressed by your honesty and willingness to express your desires.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Glad you're still posting occasionally, even if it's not good news.

10:24 PM  
Blogger J said...

Glad to see you back...not glad to see you're back with bad news. :(

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Slut:

Why you bummed out about C??? Dude as a BB'er, it's your badge of honor.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find out you had C? Do you think you know where you got it from? Care to share the story?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently found out about your blog and have read the entire thing. I was totally and completely depressed after reading this. I am glad you posted because it is fascinating and informative. I wish you well. Having hep c and hiv is not a badge of honor. It may be reality but it is not something to be proud of. And don't confuse this with me saying you should not be proud of yourself because you should be.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home